Basic Disposal Rates and Payment
$385 per week for one 10 cubic yard roll of box.
$435 per week for one 15 cubic yard roll off box.
Fuel Surcharges and Overages Charges may apply. Contact us for details.
- A 10 cubic yard box is 10 feet long, 7 feet wide, and 5 feet high – roughly the size of a small car squared.
- A 15 cubic yard box is 13 feet long, 8 feet wide, and 5 feet high
- Fuel surcharges and overages may apply.
- Loading labor provided as needed (extra charge).
- Never a late fee.
- Additional overage charges if over 2 ton.
- Weight overages are assessed at the landfill, and a copy of the weight slip provided to the customer, along with your invoice.
- Payments accepted are: Personal checks, business checks, and cash.
The big advantages of small dumpsters include: easy to maneuver into tight spaces, including alleys and driveways; won’t crack a driveway or cause the property damage those big, banged-up dumpsters do; affordable for many uses.
Need a Driveway Dumpster? Give us a call at 412-760-1468. We are “at your disposal.”